A Customer's Bill of Rights
- A customer has the right to courteous treatment at all times and
under all conditions
- A customer has the right to our full time and attention during
each and every transaction.
- A customer has the right to fast and accurate information about
the service or the status of the order.
- A customer has a right to have his or her expectations met with
service of the quality representative before the purchase.
- A customer has the right to complain when the service does not
meet those expectations - and to a prompt remedy when the service
is indeed at fault.
- A customer has the right to expect knowledgeability, resourcefulness,
problem-solving ability, concern - and results - from those
assigned to his or her account.
- A customer has the right to expect responsiveness and follow-
through in emergencies and special situations.
- A customer has the right to the benefits of teamwork in the company
he or she deals with - without buckpassing, finger-pointing
- A customer has the right to care, accuracy and attention to detail
in filling his or her orders for services.
- A customer has the right to appreciation on the part of those with
whom he or she does business - appreciation both for the business
already given...and for the business to be given in the future so
long as this Customer's Bill of Rights continues to be observed.